Yesterday was a moody day,I was so bad luck.
Decided to go for a movie with my parents,but bro forgot to buy my ticket. ==
I was so so angry and disappointed,I was thinking to have a movie and go to eat waffle after that,but I found out that I can't make it. TT
Woke up in the morning and get scolded by 'someone',I was thinking what was wrong with him?!
He did something wrong but he scolded me?! What the...
Then 'someone' and 'someone' started to argue..I don't like the noise,make me feel so depressed.
Everyone were out,watched TV drama alone..
My eyes were tired all day long.
The only little thing to make me felt bit happy was that I got a early Christmas present from bro..a new little bear =)
My little Reddie..Hug hug hug~~
Someone asked me to go yam cha at night but he said cancelled after that..aiks..
Then around 10.30pm,I got a message from Ken and he asked me out to yam cha at chandran.
Aaron came to fetch me,then I was told that there were only three of us going..
Alvin was eating maggie mee at home,bangang betul.
I then only realized I've been cheated by Ken ==
My mood was getting better after chit-chatted with them,teasing Aaron was fun!
Back home before 12.30am. Kinda hard to believe right? haha..
Mood was getting even better after someone's comfort..
Thanks for your guiding and everything you shared,you have the power to put a smile on my face =)))
You are so cute !!! keke
No comments:
Post a Comment