Sunday, January 10, 2010

Confession

I'd always missed the chances and regretted for many times.
I was stupid and childish.
How could I ever let her go?
She was my best friend ever.
We knew each other since standard 4 I guessed.
And I knew that she cared me.
I was so damn stubborn.
And I'm regret now.
Thanks god that we are still friends right now,but we are not as close as the past.
Haiz..
I miss her so much..
And I owed her an apology.
SORRY dear :)
Although you'll never see this.


Something I should had let go long time ago.
But I just can't whenever I see him.
There was always a contradiction.
I hated him but I wished that we could still be friends.
I'm not generous at all.
** Ding Ding**
Should let it go by now.
I'm going to 18 though,can't be childish forever.

*Ong Suet Li must learn to be generous.

No comments:

Post a Comment