I was told that my 'sifu' will be coming at 8a.m.
Guess what time i woke up? hahaz..I woke up at 7.30a.m and the 'sifu' came at 7.50a.m.
I got to bed late last night, so I was thinking of sleep a bit longer..
But I didn't sleep well last night, maybe I'm too excited with my 1st lesson XD
Oh, my alarm clock is no longer an alarm clock, 'cause the alarm spoilt ><
So, I got up with my human alarm---my mum :p
Didn't had time to take my breakfast and got into the car.
*Luckily I changed my clothes on time haha.
The 'sifu' quite friendly heehee..
I'm kinda obtuse person indeed and he taught me patiently..
I never keep an eye on the road though..just keep on staring on the gear lolz..
'cause I scared I'll got it wrongly ma..
I almost crash on a car.. ><
ALMOST..but I didn't okay..
'Sei fo' for once lar..no big deal right? ahaha..
Hmm..what else? Oh..I speed sometimes..just...sometimes..
Other than these, all okay...no problem heehee~~~
So, don't worry kay?
I'm just..hmm...maybe danger a bit...
Have to work tomorrow..argh..I guess I can't sleep well tonight either.
Need to earn more money =)
So, cheer!
Ooo...Lizz *rmb*
No comments:
Post a Comment