Look at this mess!! My wardrobe is so packed and full of clothes! And I haven't really tidy it up during my holidays haha, what a lazy bum~ There are really too many clothes: graphic tees, skirts, dress, shorts, long pants, casual wear, formal wear, belts, sweaters and etc. Oh my god it's crazy though, haha.. Well, I'm not ready to give out some of it although I have a lot, damn a lot! Nevertheless, I'm still buying some new stuffs for myself, heee heee! I don't know since when I've started to become such a shopaholic, I just love spending already! Not only on materials, but foods too ehehe~ Maybe I already have the ability and I can afford for the stuffs I like but not over spending of course. :))
My wishlist:
1. shorts (checked)
2. sneakers (checked)
3. dresses (spotted)
4. handbag (hunting)
5. heels ( no idea)
6. Iphone cover ( no idea)
7. TAO (coming)
8. Hebe's album ( not so fast)
9. Present x)
10. moisturizer
buahaha~ I'm excited! ngek ngek~ Everything please go smooth :))
P.R.A.Y
No comments:
Post a Comment