Sunday, October 24, 2010

ALIVE

Back to my mood to blog b'coz I'd finally done my project 2! Hooray~~
Big *Claps* for me. =p
WHY?
BECAUSE
In this whole week
I stayed at college from 8.30a.m to 5.30p.m to do my project. I'd been feeling dizziness for this whole week, I didn't get this serious for long time and now, I was surprise to myself. =p
Just yesterday, I must get my 4 final posters done because today I'm going The Legend hotel to have Hi-Tea with my family.
23/10/10
I woke up at 10a.m, watched tv until 11 something and practice piano.
I started to do my work at 1 something. Guess what? I did my work non-stop from 1 something to 12.30a.m. I just ate a bread for my day. Geng laaa. When I'm working, I don't have the mood to eat or talk or go somewhere else, that's why I didn't eat nor talk to anyone and didn't meet my friends for long time, I guess.
Now, I'm ALIVE! =)
BUT, there will be a new project waiting for me tomorrow. x)
Gambateh!


I hate myself for being so forgetful.
Everyday, for sure I will be forgot about at least one thing.
Monday, I can't remember right now. (SEE)
Tuesday, I forgot to bring my palet back home.
Wednesday, I forgot to buy mounting board.
Thursday, I forgot to bring back Louie's sponge and forgot where I'd put my pendrive, the pendrive is so meaningful to me, I was going to cry that time. Luckily I found it back. =)
Friday, I forgot to bring my silk screen back home.
Saturday, I forgot where I put my glue.
Sunday, I still wondering what I will forget next.
My glue gone :(


My mood in this week was really awful, but I'm okay right now. =)
IMY


No comments:

Post a Comment