I'm pretty tired right now, I can just fall into deep sleep once I get my butt on my bed. As you can see, I'm here with my assignments aside. Can't help with myself. I'm gonna die for tomorrow class. Deadline is COMING! Horrible. I was going to start my assignments just now, but I discovered something. Sometimes, I really hate my curiosity. Hmmph. Still not getting over it? Hmmmmmm, I don't dare to face the answer. I just whispered to myself, 'BYE' 'GO AWAY' 'SHOOOO' 'DON'T GET NEAR' 'LEAVE ME ALONE' nightmares. All the way I tell myself 'be cool, Suet Li, you can do it and you'll make it'. Yes, I hope I will. :)
You know, my nightmares are all about you.
You are my best medicine whenever I'm stress, I want to be with you all the time to forget all my worries and the pains. It's so relax to be with you, although I dropped something from my eyes today in front of you. Thanks for being by my side always.
I love you, my sweetheart.
No comments:
Post a Comment